My Heart

October 19, 2009 at 9:05am 
Mr. Shaq

This is the date and time that my heart forever changed.   As I held Mr. Shaq and told him how much I loved him, he offered me the greatest gift ever.  A piece of his heart, in return I offered him a piece of mine.  Thus, we are bound together for eternity.

While we no longer walk together side by side, we continue to walk together as one.

Much of my life is owed to Mr. Shaq and my dearly beloved Ms. Shasta.  Together they gave me the strength and courage to continue on when my life was in its darkest days.  When the eternal darkness seemed to be closing in.

After her work was done, Ms. Shasta went first to prepare the way.  Mr. Shaq was still needed and thus stayed with me for 2 more years until he was called to the bridge.  

I have loved every FurFriend who has come into my life over the years.  But there is only one who I share a heart with.

October 19, 2009 9:05am is a moment in time that changed my life, and will live with me forever.  

I love you dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. Ray with tears rolling down my face i can totally understand every word you have said. I hope Mr Shaq is up there playing with Briadh - the one who is at one with me. Thinking of you today, knowing you take comfort that Mr Shaq is indeed right by your side. Love and light, Yvonne xxxx

    ReplyDelete