Bathy Shaq 6/20/96

Bathy Shaq
6/20/96
Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert


Howdy All,

I just gave Shaq a good bath.

He knew something was up when I took his collar off. He gave me this dirty look. I put the collar on the coffee table and he went over and picked it up and brought it to me. He knows that he is supposed to wear it at all times. He was greatly concerned.

So I took him out side and sat him down and turned the water on. He loves this. The first squirt is a little startling, but then he settles down to enjoy the water. After he is all soaked I get the shampoo out and lather him up real good. This he does not like. He squirms and try's to get away, but no such luck.

After he is good and soaked he gets the rinse cycle. He likes this a lot, except when you accidentally squirt his face. But he takes it well.

When we were finished he ran around the yard, and before I could get to the sliding door he was in the house. Racing around like a mad dog. Finally I got him back outside. At which time he started to rub himself on the ground. This is just to funny for words, but I'll try. He gets on his back and side and scoots himself across the lawn twisting and turning all the time. Then he gets up and runs as fast as he can all the way around the yard. Then he hits the deck again and starts scooting on the ground again. I am of
course just rolling on the floor laughing.

Now he is done with the running part and is standing by the back door wanting to come in. Now I don't mind him being in the house when he is wet, not when he is soaked though. So he is now standing there looking in, barking once in a while but nothing incessant. After a bit he jumps as high up as he can. I think he feels that I just can't hear him so he has to make sure I can see him. It is just too funny. He get his
nose up to the top of the door.

Well that is Bathy Shaq
Cheers and stay clean
Ray & Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment