Last message from Sioux City 10/5/01

Last message from Sioux City
10/5/01
Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert


Howdy All,

I am back in Sioux City to supervise the pack and load of our stuff. They are about done and need to get the computer packed up, so this will be the last message from Sioux. The next message will be from our new home in Austin.

The last month has been very tough for me. I have been away from Shaq and Shasta for 32 days. That is the longest I have ever been apart from them and I admit that I really miss them. I have gotten my traveling done for the rest of the year, so I can spend as much time as possible with the kids.

I go to pick them up on Saturday morning for the drive down to Austin. Should take about 16 hours so we will do it over 2 days. I expect that Shaq will be glad to see me and will quickly settle into the routine again. Shasta will initially be glad to see me, then will give me the cold shoulder for a while. She really hates being separated, so I will need to spend some extra quality time with her.

The house in Austin has a really large yard (3/4 acre) so they will have lots of room to play. They have a huge deck (1200 sqft) that is partially covered so they will have a great place to lounge during the days when the weather is nice enough to be outside (when it is not over 100 degrees).

Well I better get going. I am really going to miss Sioux City, did not want to leave but job circumstances forced the issue.

I hope all of you have a great weekend and when you hear from us in about a week it will be from our new house in Austin. Email address will not change so to most of you it will not seem any different.

Cheers,
Ray & Shaq & Shasta

No comments:

Post a Comment