Shaq get the hick-ups 11/17/1995

Shaq get the hick-ups

11/17/95

Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert


Well it has been a while since I reported on the antics of Shaq. Not that antics have not been happening.


This morning I was laying in bed, as I have a tendency to do, when Shaq got the hick-ups. He was trying to get me out of bed. This is a daily ritual.


First he gets me to wake up. I fight this until I realize it is a loosing cause and wake up. Now this does not mean I am out of bed, just that my eyes are open. Shaq then realizes that the next step is to get me out of bed. His thinking is that as long as I am in bed I can’t feed him. If I could figure this trick out then I could get another 15 minutes sleep. But it has slipped me so far.


Anyway back to the subject of the story. Shaq gets excited in the morning and prances around the room with his tail up. He doesn’t bark or cut up much, just paces the room. Occasionally he will spring up on the bed and stand over you with that stare that only he can produce. It penetrates your soul. Today he jumped up on the bed and started to hick-up. This was the first time I heard him hick-up. He did not know what was going on.


He sat down and hick-upd, he looked confused. He walked around, still hick-ups. He started his loud moaning howl thinking that might cure them. He ran around, no luck. Then he rolled over on his back on the bed. He had pitiful eyes. His belly was jumping all around. He was howling while laying on his back. So I reached over and vigorously rubbed his belly. The hick-ups stopped. Unfortunately rubbing Shaqs belly real hard gets him very horny so he then spent the next ten minutes trying to hump anything he could get onto. I stayed in bed until this episode ended. But that is another story.


Cheers to all

Ray & Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment