Watchy Shaq 5/21/96

Watchy Shaq
5/21/96
Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert



Shaq is a watch dog. He loves to watch you do anything. Clean the house, mow the yard, drive the car (likes to help on this one to), eat, take a shower, use the bathroom, etc.

One of Shaq's funniest things to watch is when I am sleeping. He will just sit at the side of the bed and look. I'll get that erie feeling that I'm being watched and sure enough there he is. Just wants to be available in case I need to pet a puppy.

I cannot move without Shaq moving to a position that he can keep an eye on me. When I'm in the front room he lays in front of the fireplace, when I go to the office he either positions himself in the hall way where he can see me or comes in with me, if I'm working in the front yard he is usually in his room laying on his bed looking out the window. Yep I cannot go anywhere on the property without him being right there with in 20 seconds.

Last night I decided to play a joke. I went to my room and hid in the closet (It's a walk-in so plenty of room). Shaq came in and looked around but could not find me. He then started to go around the house (I could hear him). After about 10 minutes he started to panic and ran around the house. Finally he came to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. When I came out of the closet he was all happy, and then he realized that I had been having fun at his expense. Last night he decided I should not sleep for this crime and every now and then he would come and jump up on the bed and pogo around then jump off.

Morale, Shaq always gets even.

Cheers to all, and remember Shaq is watching.
Ray & Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment