Seasons Greetings 12/23/00

Seasons Greetings
12/23/00
Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert



Howdy All,

Shaq, Shasta and I would like to wish each of you a happy holiday season and a prosperous new year. For those of you in Asia, Kung Hey Fat Choi (Happy New Year).

This past year has been one of transition for us. In the last year we left our home and friends in South Dakota and moved to a new home in Austin. I left Gateway and am now with IBM. We are making new friends, reacquainting ourselves with old friends (Shaq and I lived here 5 years ago).

We are doing well in Austin, enjoy the milder weather than what South Dakota is having right now and getting back into the swing of things. Shaq has a new Chaise lounge to relax on and Shasta has a large back yard to explore.

Shasta wants to wish the best to her former family. She wants them to know that she is doing well and is enjoying life. She likes to swim and enjoys life in Austin. She wishes her sister Sophie happiness in the new year.

Shaq wants to send seasons greetings to Greg, Terry, Frieda, Mandy, Jeremiah and Marnie as well as Geronimo, Farty, Choco and Missy in Montana. He can't wait to go back and swim in the ponds again.

I want to send a special greeting to all my friends at Gateway. I know it is a very stressful time right now, and I hope the new year brings better times. For those of you in South Dakota, stay warm.

On a work related issue, I am doing well. I launched my first product for IBM last week. AIX Toolbox for Linux Applications. www.ibm.com/AIX for those of you that want to learn more. A press release will be done early next year. On a PR note, I have been reunited with Catherine who was in charge of PR for servers when we first launched them at Gateway over 3 years ago. She is now with IBM and is helping me once again. I will be at Linux World in New York at the end of January for those of you attending please drop by the IBM booth and say hello.

And finally, for everyone who has lost someone special in the last year. Remember that they are not really gone as long as we hold their memory in our hearts.

Take care and have a safe holiday season.
Peace and Love,
Ray & Shaq & Shasta

No comments:

Post a Comment