Coldy Shaq 11/3/1995

Coldy Shaq

11/3/95

Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert

Howdy,

Here is a little something from the antics of Shaq.

Last night it got a little cold, 40 I think. Yes for those of you not in Texas that is cold. Cold is cold. In Montana that would be a heat wave, but here in the south that is cold.

Well about 3 this morning I was under the covers blissfully sleeping away when I felt the covers being lifted. I thought for a second did I go out last night and come home with someone. I thought real hard. Nope didn't go out last night. Then I felt it a cold nose, followed by a cold puppy dog.

He decided to check out why I was under the covers and he was on top. Was there something he was missing under there. He found out there was. It was warm. He decided he liked that so he came under the covers and snuggled up next to me and put his little head out from under the covers on his pillow and slept like that for the rest of the night.

Shaq can sure generate a good deal of heat. And with him there I was nice and toasty. It was definitely a one dog night as the Aborigines in Australia would say. Which incase you did not know it is where the band Three Dog Night got its name. When the Aborigines were cold they would curl up with their dogs. The coldness of the night was judged by how many dogs you had to curl up with to stay warm. So a three dog night must have been very cold.

Well that is Shaq's latest antic stay tuned because you never know when the next antic is going to show up.

Cheers to all and stay warm.

Ray & Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment