Pizza Shaq 5/14/96

Pizza Shaq
5/14/96
Copyright © 2001 Ray Hebert



Howdy All,

Yes it's been a while since the last installment of the adventures of Shaq. Not that Shaq has not been doing anything fun, I have just been plain negligent on my duties.

I'll write a more detailed account of his latest antics later, but here is the latest thing.

Pizza Shaq.
I went out and had a couple of cold ones at Hop's (yes Hop's the friendliest bar in Austin On Burnet just south of 183 right across from Taco Cabana)

I was sipping on a cold one (thanks Thop) with my friends. When in comes in a Pizza Guy with $5 pizza's. Not one to pass up a bargain, knowing that I needed something to bribe Shaq with, I bought one.

I sneaked home and opened it up and had a piece. I thought I was being very careful, but Shaq must have smelled it because he came a knockn at the door. With this excuse me your home and I know you have a Pizza in there look on his face.

So in he comes, I finish a piece and give him the crust. He takes it and goes away, I think to eat it. He comes back and sits down and waits for me to patiently finish another piece. I give it to him, but he does not do the usual open the mouth wide and take it (Shaq never grabs). Instead the mouth opens about a 1/4 inch and takes it. Only then did I realize that he had not ate the other crust, he was holding it in his mouth. He took the second one and sucked into his long snout and looked at me saying well hurry up and finish the next one.

I made him eat the two he had prior to giving him another.

Well that is the Pizza Shaq story. Stay tuned because there will be Sailing Shaq II, the return of Swimmy Shaq, Party Shaq and other long over due tails coming along. That is as soon as Shaq gives me time
enough to write them.

Cheers to All
Ray & Shaq

No comments:

Post a Comment